Home
9/20/2017 9:51:37 PM

Woman nearly Died by hair Dye

A mother reacted so badly to home hair dye she almost DIeD.Mariade Kelly, 29, ended up in a hospital high-dependency unit after applying the £5.99 home treatment before a visit to her fiance"s parents.

Just hours after using the potion, her scalp began to weep with pus and her skin started to itch uncontrollably.

Over the next 48 hours, the young mum"s throat closed up, she struggled to breathe and her heart rate jumped to a dangerous 180 beats per minute.

"There was yellow pus oozing from my scalp and it had the most horrific smell of burning flesh.

Mariade spent a further three days in hospital being monitored by doctors, one of which asked her if she had ever heard of the chemical PPD.

An ingredient in many UK hair dyes, para-phenylenediamine (PPD) is a common allergen banned in many European countries.

Mariade Kelly  pretty mum hair dye


Mariade Kelly

Woman nearly Died by hair DyeWoman nearly Died by hair Dye

loading comments...